Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Encouragement.


Psalm 63:1-8 (NET)
O Godyou are my God! I long for you!
My soul thirsts  for you,
my flesh yearns for you,
in a dry and parched  land where there is no water.
Yes, in the sanctuary I have seen you,
and witnessed  your power and splendor.
Because  experiencing  your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.
For this reason I will praise you while I live;
in your name I will lift up my hands.
As if with choice meat you satisfy my soul.
My mouth joyfully praises you
whenever I remember you on my bed,
and think about you during the nighttimehours.
For you are my deliverer;
under your wings I rejoice.
My soul pursues you;
your right hand upholds me.

Proverbs 3:7-8 (NET)
Do not be wise in your own estimation;
fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
This will bring healing to your body,
and refreshment to your inner self.

Hebrews 4:12-13 (NET)
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any double-edged swordpiercing even to the point of dividing soul from spiritand joints from marrowit is able to judge the desires and thoughts of the heart. And no creature is hidden from God, but everything is naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must render an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment